This week is the final week on this project, and this post marks the end of the rapid prototyping module.
I spent my time this week writing a report comparing Waterfall to Agile using my experiences from the last two rapid prototyping. I would have appreciated having more time to work on it, i know that it takes me a long time to write documents and i would normally take extra time however my week is already packed with the other modules i have a including the 24 hours a week i schedule to development work. It’s difficult to find time to work on these documents without compromising my other modules.
At times it feels very much like the written documents are expected to be completed in extra time; I can understand that this is common in a professional environment however in an educational environment, where there’s multiple projects running in parallel it becomes very stressful trying to keep on top of everything in such a way that you are not compromising any grades.
I spent about 4 hours adding the new artwork to the game as it came in so that it was in the final build. I did not plan a sprint this week so that i could finish the report, however, I did not feel like I could ignore this task and as i needed to submit a final build i did not want it to be missing the beautiful art my artist had created. I also disabled my Live banner advert as I could not successfully get test ads to display. I’m now using the Banner Ad id that google provides which only serves fake adverts.